URGENT - YOUR RESPONSE IS REQUIRED BY THURSDAY 25TH MARCH 11AM
We are beginning to look ahead with regards to Residential Trips and are remaining optimistic that a Residential for the future Year 6 children will be feasible.
At this point we are gauging if there is enough interest and commitment from our parents before we go ahead with a booking for this residential.
Things to consider when registering your interest:-
- We would take into account Government Guidelines at all times and if the trip was not able to to take place as scheduled or be deferred to a different date, our provider have advised that a full refund would be issued.
- Refunds would NOT be issued should YOU retract your decision to send your child.
- A deposit would be required imminently if a booking were to be made (deposit amount tbc dependent upon if a booking were to go ahead and uptake)
- As there is a possibility of a November departure, the payment plan could be much shorter than you have been previously been used to.
On the last London Residential in 2019, the itinerary was as follows:
- Transport to and from school in executive coach fitted with seat belts, reclining seats, DVD player and WC
- Bed and breakfast accommodation in Central London for two nights in a shared room.
- Two evening meals in restaurants such as Pizza Hut and Wildwood Restaurant
- Two packed lunches
- Booking and advice service for the various visits
- 30 minute guided tour of Shakespeare’s Globe Theatre, Visit to Exhibition and Workshop
- West End Theatre Tickets for a show.
- Visit to London Zoo
- Visit to Natural History Museum (free but have to be booked in advance, and various educational sessions are available)
- Visit to the London Eye
- £20 pocket money
- Travel insurance
- 24/7 emergency support while on tour
Please note, actual itinerary may vary dependent upon restrictions, guidelines and facilities available.
We would appreciate a response from all of our current Year 5 parents/carers so we are able to ascertain the overall interest in order for us to make a decision whether to go ahead and book this trip or not.
We will confirm as soon as very possible if we are able to go ahead or not.
We have enquired with our tour operator regarding flexibility in our requested dates. They have provided 2 quotes, one for a trip to be in November 2021, one for a trip to be in June 2022. They advised the price would be approximately £50 more per child to travel during this time. Please provide your response below. Please note prices may vary dependent upon of take up.