Skip to content ↓

Children Missing Education

Peterborough City Council  want to know about any child or young person living in Peterborough who may be missing education. 

Children missing education should not be confused with:

  • children who are on roll at a school but are not attending regularly 
  • children who are being educated at home 
  • children whose parents have applied for a school place where the application is going through admissions procedures

If you are concerned a child or young person is not attending school, you can contact there Children Missing Education Officers via email at