RSA Job Vacancy
Local company, RSA, which is based at the Lynchwood business park, has a vacancy for a Part-Time Claims Handler - Pet Insurance.
Job Title: Part Time Pet Claims Handler
Job Level: 6
Business Line: Claims – Capacity Planned
Closing Date: 04.05.2022
Hiring Manager: Peter Cross
As a Pet Claims handler, you are at the heart of our business and will be the first point of contact when our customers and their pets need assistance. You will handle Customer claims as well as deal with queries received by phone or email.
We are looking for customer-focused people that enjoy challenges, can speak to people, and have a keen interest in pets. You will be taking calls regularly and be able to identify customers’ needs and provide a solution in an empathetic, efficient, and professional way.
You will work as part of a team, engaging and supporting your colleagues to deliver excellent service to our Customers. You will have a passion for delivering for our customers and keep your promises. You will be supported by a team with a wide range of experience, including vets, to ensure you’re able to help our customers when they need us.
This is a part-time role - 20 hours a week and the hours are:
Week 1 - Monday - Friday 9:30am - 1:30pm
Week 2 - Monday - Friday 10:30am - 2:30pm.
Skills & Knowledge
- Great at identifying customer needs, and problem-solving to resolve our customer queries, putting the customer at the heart of everything you do
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- An animal focussed background is helpful but not essential, we just want you to be passionate about pets
- Ability to follow processes and have great attention to detail
- Excellent time management Previous customer service experience is advantageous but not essential as full training is provided.
If this sounds like a role you're interested in then please apply.
If you have any questions in regard to this role please contact Peter Cross.